Bow Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. We are constantly looking to grow and are always looking for “A” players to join our team. We are always accepting resumes and applications to better our team.
Tired of having an inconsistent workload? Tired of diagnosing & troubleshooting vehicles? Tired of vehicles coming back after repairs…? Do you still want to work on vehicles but without these headaches? Want to grow your career with a growing company? Bow Auto Parts is always looking for “A” players to join their team.
We need highly motivated and hardworking professional automotive technicians and mechanics to join our high energy company dismantling and taking apart vehicles. Dismantle bays are all indoors in a state of the art warehouse. Bays have up to date lifts, overhead crane system, and clean environment.
A Few musts:
MUST have professional automotive mechanical experience.
MUST be able to work in a fast pace.
MUST be able to keep area clean.
MUST have own tools!!!!!
MUST be drug free.
This is a full time position with benefits. Hours are 8am-5pm. Benefits include:
-Medical/Dental (Bow Auto parts 2/3rds of family plan)
-Paid major holidays/vacation (when qualified)
-“FREE” recycled gas
Starting pay is $18-$25/hour during training based on experience. After training, pay is incentive based pay for performance with potential to make $25-$30 plus/hour. This means you get paid for the amount of work you produce/vehicles fully dismantled.
BOW AUTO PARTS is looking for a highly motivated, fast paced, responsible individual to join our team in our Quality Control and Production department.
Ideal candidate has some automotive mechanical or body shop experience. Must be able to handle a large work load, a fast paced environment and willing to grow with the company.
The quality control department consists of the following duties:
-Processing used automobile parts orders by picking/pulling, cleaning, prepping & packaging
-Shipping & receiving- UPS, Freight trucks and customer pickups/dropoffs
-Processing returns and core parts
-Cleaning of warehouse
-Pulling various parts off vehicles for orders
Must be drug free and pass a pre-employment drug test.
Starting pay is $14-$18/hour based on qualifications/experience
This is a full time position with benefits including medical/dental (2/3rds paid for family), 401k, holidays, and vacation days when qualified. 40-42 hours a week from Monday thru Friday.
Retired and Bored? Looking for 20-30 hours a week? Bow Auto Parts is growing and seeking a dependable, self-motivated, friendly parts delivery driver.
This is a part time position and hours will be Monday thru Friday from 7am till the run is done.
You’ll be driving a 2014 Isuzu NPR 16′ cab over box truck and will require some heavy lifting – no more than 75lbs.
You will also be required to make courtesy stops to hand out material/flyers to new and existing customers so you must be a people person.
You will need to take/pass medical card exam, have clean driving record, and pass random drug tests.
Starting pay is $14/hour
Must be flexible. Experience is not required but is preferable. Please reply with your RESUME – apply on our website or drop it off. We will not accept phone calls for this position.
Looking for a high-performing individual to work in a successful family business atmosphere. Potential earnings of $60K+ for experienced closers. High volume, inbound call center environment selling in-demand products. Sales experience a must, minimum of 1 year, with record of achieving and surpassing quota. Independent, pro-active self-starter with proven ability to close sales.
Evidence of self-starter tendency and commission-based sales experience required.
· Receive in-bound customer inquiry calls
· Verify inventory
· Selling in-stock inventory
· Brokering out of stock inventory
· Selling extended warranty
· Resolve customer questions and concerns to maximum extent possible
· Maintain clear and organized work area
· Commission based sales experience
· Direct customer service experience
· Computer experience including excel, word, outlook
Who you need to be:
· Pro-active, confident, “hungry” sales associate who can close sales independently
· Self-starter, ability to work independently and solve problems
· Comfortable speaking with customers and vendors, even under stressful situations
· Build and grow customer base on your own within company values and business model
· Knowledge of auto industry through work experience
· 5 days/week, Monday through Friday
· 40-45 hours per week
· Concord, NH area
· Full Benefits including 2/3 company paid family medical & dental, 401k w/company match, paid holidays & vacations.
Send a resume & cover letter explaining why sales is a good field for you and your answers in bulleted format to the following questions
· Tell me about a situation with an upset customer. Describe the situation, your involvement and the resolution. Be specific.
· What do you think it takes to be successful as a salesperson?
Only those candidates that we wish to speak with will hear back from us. If you’re not one of those, best wishes as you continue your search.
Job Type: Full-time
· Commission based sales: 1 year
· Experience in Automotive Parts- parts sales or service advisor: 1 year
Required license or certification:
· Driver’s license
*All fields below that have stars (*) beside them must be filled out in order to submit your application.